Sales Teams go into battle every week. The Monday morning sales team meeting can either equip them for success in the field or... rob them of the precious resources of time and motivation.
95% of Sales Managers do not have the time or skill set to plan productive sales team meetings for their sales teams. They are great leaders, great salespeople and even great motivators, but most have not been trained to facilitate great sales team meetings.
What is a great sales team meeting?
- A meeting that equips a team to sell more in the field that very day.
- A collaborative environment where everyone contributes and learns something.
- A place to test ideas, share experiences and transfer best practices.
- An energizing hour to start the sales week.
Meeting to Win offers a Sales Team Meeting Program that can excite, motivate and equip your sales team.
To learn how your team can build SUCCESS and MOMENTUM with your own Sales Team Meeting Program, contact Jill Myrick at email@example.com.
Agenda Topics Include:
- Accelerating Sales Performance
- Strengthening Business Acumen
- Collaborative Problem Solving
- Enhancing Sales Skills
- Learning Best Practices
- Understanding Wins & Losses
- And Many, Many More...
Get your free topic HERE.
-- Jill Myrick
Meeting to Win